IDX Carolina (formerly HostHarbour) was the first IDX vendor in both North Carolina and South Carolina. Real estate web sites went live June 1, 2001 enabling visitors to search the entire MLS system for real estate. At that time IDX (Internet Data Exchange) was known as BRS or Broker Reciprocity.
We can provide you with a custom real estate search and results pages or a pre-designed real estate search and results template.
All searches and results are browser responsive. Adjusts to fit any browser from the largest desktop device to the smallest mobile device.
Basic search features include:
- Property Types: Single Family, Land/Acreage, Commercial, Muti-family and Rentals
- Areas: Charlotte/Mecklenburg can be searched by 11 diferent areas. Most other counties are split into 5 different areas.
- Subdivision select
- Subdivision keyword
- Schools based on the county
- Property Specifics: price, bedrooms, baths, sq. footage, garage/carport, stories, basement, interior features, exterior features, year built, status, listing date, new construction and short sale
- Area map
Search Results Features:
- Easy page navigation with unlimited results
- Photo carousel (all photos)
- Full details
- Map to listings
- Listing contact (lead feature)
- Save listing to visitors portfolio